Sunday, April 4, 2010

*Sigh*...What a week...

Well, this week hasn't been the definition of good...the week is finally winding down and I'm exhausted...

Today some family came over and I have to say I really enjoyed it. My Aunts, Diane and Sue, were here and it was real fun to listen to my Dad and them joke around, pick on each other, talk about picking on each other when they were younger, and talk about my Grandma. I miss my Grandma Hanes a lot, so I really, really enjoyed listening to them talk about her. Everybody talked about memories they had with Grandma, Uncle Ed, and cousin Nathan...It was a lot of fun. I'm really glad we all got together and hope we do it more often then every 5 years or so.

After all the fun at home I got to go to work. You can tell someone doesn't have a life when going to work is a welcomed break from homework. By the time the end of the night rolled around my back and legs were (and still are) KILLING me...I feel like I'm 80, no joke...I went to lay down on the floor, so Rion could pop my back, and I swear I probably looked like I was moving in slow motion. Just sitting here I have golf ball sized spots of inflammation on my feet and ankles. Oh well, just got to suck it up and deal.

Well, I'm going to head to bed...I'm sure I'll write again on Monday since I have my cousin Nathan's funeral that day...I'll need somewhere to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment