Thursday, April 22, 2010

What is it about my life this month that just stinks?! I am very thankful for the good things that have happened this month, but for a moment let me digress...so far this month my cousin Nathan died, my Dad ended up in the hospital because he had a TIA (kind of like a mini-stroke) and has a blocked artery in his neck, then my Mom and I have to take him back to the ER because he can't breath, yesterday morning one of our cats passed away and we're not quite sure what happened, I have way too much homework, and my knee has been killing me. Now I'll reflect on some of the good...Because my cousin died we are now back in touch with my Aunt Sue and her girlfriend Rita, along with my cousin Dana, her husband, and son. Its a lot of fun getting together with them...we just hang out, laugh a lot, and this last time Rion & Dad got out their guitars and we all sang and listened to music my Grandpa used to play/sing. I also am almost done with this semester at school...woohoo! So although this month has been pretty bad, I am still counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment