Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wow, its been a long, crazy, emotional, exhausting couple of weeks and its not over yet...just survived 3 days of work and still have 3 more weeks of too much homework...it didn't take long for me to become an overdramatic, overemotional, drama queen...

Friday night after work, I came home and broke down in tears because of how much my body hurt...I hate complaining about my pain because there are people worse off then me, but I'm only human and so I can only handle so much...and we were (and are) well beyond my tolerance level for pain...it sucks coming home and having my whole ankle swollen and having painful spots of inflammation on my feet, knees, and hands.

Enough about that...lets go back to Sunday and Monday of last week. Sunday I began working on a memorial video for my cousin Nathan's funeral...I worked on it from I think 7pm on Sunday until 6am on Monday...but after hearing "Don't Fear the Reaper" 100 times, I finished the video, went to bed, and got back up at 9am to get ready for the funeral. Nathan's funeral was nice, but it was really hard. The hardest part was watching my Father cry because it just makes me fall apart. I didn't know my cousin as well as I would've liked so I think what hurts the most is thinking about the memories missed getting to know him, we've been up here for 7 1/2 years and I saw him ...once...once. Too much time as been missed and too much time has been lost.

And then we end up back at the work stuff...but I'll spare all the details. Here's a few pictures and Nathan's Memorial Video for you to see...I hope you enjoy.




Here's my Dad with his sisters Diane and Sue...its been a long time since they've been together...I mean a really long time...so I was very happy to catch a couple of good, happy photos.




And finally, Nathan's video...time well spent. RIP Nathan, we love and miss you.

Other than life, its going pretty good. Almost done with this semester at MCC and then I have like a week after that until I start at Michigan's Adventure...I'm hoping to fit some video games and TV catch-up into that week. Now, if it could just be June, I'd be happy.

1 comment:

  1. You did a really nice job on the video. I bet everyone really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete