Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Update

School is going great...

I'm so excited because I got a 98% on my Math test this week...and I'm excited because in high school I always passed Math with a "C" (and I got a "C" instead of a lower grade because I would always do the extra credit he gave us)...both Math & Science are definitely not my subjects. I think that a 98% is probably the best grade I got on a Math test in all of high school (if not junior high as well). I also got a 98% on my Recommendation Essay for English on the Death Penalty. That must be my lucky number this week. Its also exciting because my test grades in Math have gone up on all three tests. The downside is my grade in my Computer Information class isn't the best...but at this rate hopefully it will get better.

I think that just about sums up the start of my week. I'll let you know how the rest of the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment