Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not much is new...

...but here's something. I'm still doing well, Mom is stressed as usual having to work a full time job, deal with my brother and sisters, and keep all the bills paid, Dad has a job interview today (finally...I'm so tired of him being home so much), Amanda is doing well in school (I'm not surprised...but I am tired of German questions all the time), and Kristina is also doing well in school, both of the girls have some serious attitudes though.

For me...school is doing well, to my surprise I got an A- on my Math test, I also got 99% out of 100 on my first English essay and my teacher loved it (I did it on Fibromyalgia...if anyone wants information please let me know), my Criminal Justice class is good so far, and I'm not too sure what to think about my Computer class.

The pets are all good...its Salem's time of the month though, there's always one week of every month that Salem just wants to spend all day everyday in my bedroom alone, he likes the time away from the other cats and would like it a whole lot better if I could spend more time in there with him...

All the other cats are good...Teddy is a grumpy old man, Tyger just sleeps all the time (and I think he's senile...CJ is mean to him all the time...and when Salem went to snuggle him he smacked Salem because CJ looks like Salem...I felt so bad for Salem), Timmy is a loud mouth, Sid Vicious is a sweetheart (the silent, strong type), Maddy keeps getting on the kitchen counters and is causing problems, CJ has a really bad attitude right now (he needs his claws and boy parts removed), Smokey is an adorable midget cat (he also reminds us of Benjamin Button...he looks like a little old man getting younger as he gets older), and Kasper is an adorable little monster.

China is doing good...she's not too happy about the puppies but eventually she'll get over it. I feel so bad for her though because she's outside almost all the time, she's getting old, and she sucks on her bad paw all the time so you can tell it hurts her and it looks really bad.

The puppies great...they're getting so big so quick...Nanook wants attention all the time and if one of his brothers is getting attention he whines because he's jealous, Bear is a huge sweetheart, if you yell at him for doing something bad he'll follow you around to make sure you're not mad at him, and he looks sad almost all the time, and Lucky (or Mr. Piddles) is so funny because he's half the size of his brothers but acts likes he's the biggest and baddest of the bunch.

So that's about it on the home front...

No comments:

Post a Comment