Thursday, March 5, 2009

Movers & Shakers

It seems like my family can't go very long without moving...

...don't worry, this time we are not moving to a different house, city, or state. My parents have been planning on building a new master bedroom and they just bought 46 sheets of drywall...its crazy. Today my Mom worked on getting stuff in their bedroom packed and moved out while I did the same in my bedroom. Lucky for me, because they are getting a new bedroom, I get to move into a their old one, a much bigger bedroom than I have now. So after a long days work, our next step is to paint my new bedroom and move my stuff in...that will take most of today.

Other than that, not much is new at our house. I'm a little surprised I don't have more to talk about. Oh well...more updates will be coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. New big room? Sounds pretty cool! What color are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely cool...my mom & I painted it light & dark gray and my comforter is black & white...that way I can add whatever accent colors I want.

    ReplyDelete