Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missing friends...

I have to say that no matter how much I complained about working at Double JJ (all the long hours, the chlorine, my boss, etc.), I really do miss it. Mostly because I miss all my friends. Sad to say that working there was a guarantee that I would see most of my closest friends and now that DJJ is closed, I hardly ever see my friends. 2 of the friends I'm talking about, I lived with for 3 months, and another lived on the DJJ property. Of course I had all these other co-workers that became my Double JJ family, employees from the waterpark, the office upstairs, the coffee shop, the main office, etc. I really, really miss my friends from Double JJ. And I also really, really miss my friends that live in Mexico. It seems that everyone is so far away. Sometimes I wish everything would go back to the way it was before. And since I know that they can't, I hope that I can atleast see all my friends more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment