Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year...New Beginnings

So 2009 is starting out on a mostly positive note (and my New Year's resolutions are to stay positive, be more self confident, and remember that no matter what other people may think, all that matters is God loves me and I love me), so here are some positive things happening this year...
I'm starting school at Muskegon Community College today (going into Criminal Justice), I hung out with a new (really nice) guy the other night and I'm hoping maybe something more will start up (not that I'm rushing anything), I only have about 8 months left to pay on my car (a huge burden off my shoulders), I'm hoping to go back to Mexico in May (after over 2 years), and although its kind of sad...12 (out of 17) puppies and 2 mom dogs will be ready to find new homes in less than month.
Here are some more New Year's resolutions...
Go back to church, lose some weight, become more healthy, try not to get so irritated with my siblings, pay off some bills (the ball and chains of my life), not give into every little thing my parents ask for, read a lot of books, and I'm sure there is more but I can't think of anything right now.

So here's to a NEW 2009...a new year, a new me, a new beginning...a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment