Saturday, December 20, 2008

Close to giving up...

Sometimes I hate being an adult. Remember the days when you were in school, your friends were all there, you didnt have to worry about bills or other adult stuff. Sometimes I miss those days. The days when I could just hang out with my friends at school and they didnt live far enough away that I didnt ever see them. I miss the days when I didnt have to worry about if my car payment or cell phone payment were going to be made on time...if at all. Sometimes I miss my Mercury Cougar...the one I paid for in cash and didnt have to worry about a monthly car payment for 33 months. If I were smart I would've saved money and paid to get it fixed, instead of trading it in. Time goes by so fast...sometimes I'm happy I'm an adult...I'm 20 years old, I can do what I want when I want, I can stay up til 3 in the morning or stay up all night. I'm not saying I don't love my life...cuz I do but I miss my friends, they keep blowing me off, I'm lonely altogether. Sometimes I would give anything to go back 3 or 4 years...but I'll stay here, in the end of 2008, wishing I could spend more time having fun then worrying about bills.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Cool beans!

    I hear you about being an adult! Sometimes it sounds so nice to go back and let our parents do the worrying. I'm sorry about your friends not being cool. Hang in there! 2009 is around the corner and who knows what might happen! Oh...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete