Monday, January 19, 2009

Comfort and joy...

I met this guy a couple months ago and I've been hanging out with him for a few weeks now. He's a really nice, funny guy. He gets along great with my parents and my sisters don't completely drive him insane...like they do me. He's not one of those people that likes to go out to a club or bar to hang out, he prefers to stay home and watch movies...which is definitely not a problem for me because I'm the same way. We like quite a few of the same movies, we're both into computers, and we can stay up late talking and not bore eachother. He was playing some of the music from his flash drive on my computer and I have a lot of the same songs on my phone. I won't go into any more little details...I'll just say again that we have a lot in common. We've hung out every Wednesday and Saturday since we started hanging out the beginning of this month. We also went out to eat this Friday and went to a movie yesterday. We've already talked about hanging out during the summer and what else we should do for fun. Its just nice to be comfortable and happy hanging out with a guy...and its nice that I don't need to go out of my way to impress him. I have been happy for a while now...but I haven't been happy like this in a long time and I'm not going to take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment