Friday, January 16, 2009

Puppies

Well, it's been a fun couple of months with 17 puppies in the house, but they're finally ready to go to new homes. As cute as they are and as much as I'm going to miss all the playful little attitude filled puppies...I'm ready to take back my house from the dog pens and the stinky smell. But of course my family is crazy cuz we're keeping 4 out of 17 puppies...they're cute though so I'll deal with it. So if you or anyone you know wants a puppy...they are ready to go this weekend. Please let me know. Here are some pictures to attempt convincing you...


Litter 1: Doberman, Lab, Husky, German Shepard Mix


Litter 2: Beagle, Husky, German Shepard, Lab Mix.

Again please let me know if you or anyone you know wants a puppy. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment