Monday, March 7, 2011

A glimpse at 2011 so far...

Wow, I can't believe its already March 2011...that's crazy! It feels like only a couple weeks ago we were ringing in the New Year. I haven't blogged since November, so here's a glimpse of 2011 to this point...

I've been keeping plenty busy with school and work...school 4 days a week and work the other 2-3 days a week...all I can say is that I'm already getting a bit tired. In January, the house we were renting went up for sheriff's sale, so we didn't know when they would show up and say we had to move...made life quite stressful. In February, we found a new house to rent...woohoo! The old house had 2-3 bedrooms, 1 tiny bathroom, and a basement...the new house is much bigger. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a family room, and a basement. So, the very end of February and beginning of March we moved in. I'm a little disappointed that we moved on my Spring Break because I didn't get to enjoy it AT ALL, but we're moved, so the stress level has gone down a little. The week before we moved, my Mom got a call from the State of MI regarding a background check and drug test for a job she wanted at Muskegon DHS...well, on the day we moved in she found out she got the job and she starts the 21st...woohoo! I'm so excited for my Mom. She definitely deserves to be working somewhere where she'll get a better income and insurance. So, after 8 long years, my Mom is no longer managing Whitehall Apartments...crazy huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment