Thursday, September 8, 2011

uh, life...

Wow, been a while since I've been able to sit and write...so here is an update...

I am doing ok. I am currently a 23 year old college student that works part time, is bankrupt, and trying to get my life together...I've decided that I need to make some major changes in many aspects of my life...financially, physically, emotionally, etc.

So to start, I started working out in May and by the end of June I had lost 5 inches in the waist and hips...YAY! I continued working out until mid August and have currently been too busy with work and helping out around the house to have the motivation to go...but I WILL START AGAIN SOON! Physically since I've started working out, I stopped taking my Tylenol 3 and cut down on the Flexiril and Naproxen I was taking. I have felt pretty great, my back stopped hurting, my knees didn't hurt, I had more energy and was sleeping better...sadly that all stopped when I stopped working out. But no worries, I KNOW how to change that. Right now I'm having a problem with my left foot and I'm trying to get that figured out. And I found out I have a blood clot in my left leg...apparently "its nothing to worry about." Yeah, really reassuring.

Financially, well...I filed bankrupty in July and had my Fed court appt in August...so now I'm just waiting for that to be discharged...that whole thing put a huge chunk of stress on my shoulders, but it has pretty much gone away. I did interview at the Secretary of State in Muskegon and now I'm just waiting to hear back whether I got the job...otherwise, I'm still working at Double JJ part time.

Emotionally, I've been a roller coaster for the last few months...I had a falling out with my brother, he said some really rotten, cruel things to me and so I haven't spoken more than an occasional sentence to him since. It is a lot less stressful not dealing with him and I can use the least amount of stress I can get. I also had a falling out with his girlfriend, now "fiance", and that whole thing has just urked me. I've decided/discovered that somehow my brother brings out the absolute worst, most hateful, vengeful person in me and I hate that! So the best possible thing I've come up with to do about it is walk away...as I'm currently learning in my oral communications class, communication isn't always the best solution. Hopefully someday things will be different with him...maybe a while after he's moved to Idaho and isn't causing so much stress.

Hmm, what else...I've applied to Ferris State and I'm waiting to be accepted. I have the option to work on my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice through Ferris at MCC. So once I start that will be great! I'm so excited!!! I also have another kid...his name is Scout, he is a basset hound husky mix...a Siberian Basset Husky :)...and he is my absolute sweetheart. I love him to death!



I also got a new tattoo...I know, I'm bad...but I can't help myself, its like a personal outlet...and this one is extra special, its a celtic Raven design dedicated to my Mom and sisters.


Well, that's about it...hopefully I'll be able to write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment