Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, I'm going to attempt making this blog entry "stress and bad news free"...So here it is...

Thursday we found out that the people we were planning on renting from couldn't be out in time for us to move in by the beginning of June...so, we were up S*** creek without a paddle...but my Mom made a couple phone calls, we looked at a different house (2 houses down from the other), and we signed the lease. We're doing a month to month, so we're hoping that in a couple months we can purchase a house, move one more time, and have a permanent and perfect place to live.

Saturday I finally had to work. No more bumming around for me (my brother on the hand is still free for being lazy). Work was good and it was nice to be away from home for a little bit...but by the end of my shift, my feet and knees were KILLING me. I currently have huge spots of inflammation on both ankles and I just dumped half a bottle of Arnica Gel on both ankles and knees.

After work I ran home to change and then went over to my Aunt Sue's to hang out with them, my family, and my Aunt Diane. It was a lot of fun and I'm SO SO happy that we are talking to my Aunt Sue and seeing them on a regular basis...1) because its nice to have my Dad's family close by and 2) because its just so much fun getting together...we laugh almost constantly and just have a ball. All I can think of to say right now is "THANK GOD FOR FAMILY!"

So I'm going to end with that and head to bed...hopefully Trixie doesn't snore too loud and keep me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment