Friday, May 14, 2010

Frustration

The word for the week is frustration...but I guess we could also use stress, crap, or b.s. We were SO close to getting the house we wanted...I mean like within a couple minutes we lost the auction on the house. We were within about $1000 of winning our house. Now we have two weeks before we're supposed to be out of the house we're in and we haven't found a house to perfectly suit us. Every house we like already has an offer on it and its the opposite for the houses we don't. We keep going back and forth about getting this house way out on Skeels by Happy Mohawk and I just don't know. I'm not sure I want to get into that house for a couple reasons...it only has one bathroom and who knows when we'll have the money to add another. The same goes for rooms...I don't want to sound selfish, but I don't want to be in a bedroom smaller than I have now. The kitchen is small and would need completely new cabinets. And NOBODY would come visit us. But their are a couple good things...the garage is huge, so we could add another bedroom or two, its got 3 acres with a fenced in back yard, its quiet, and its right across the street from Manistee National Forest. Who knows what will happen...it could be a good thing or it could be the total opposite. I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment