Monday, May 17, 2010

AHH!!! Limbo is so exhausting and I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about house limbo. I'm just SO tired of not knowing where I'll be living in 2 weeks. Plus its like my parents just can't make up their mind. I get so tired of hearing my Mom complain now that no one comes to visit us, so I don't want to move any farther then Whitehall, but my Mom continues to look at houses that go from N. Muskegon all the way to Rothbury. She also continues to look at houses with lots of stairs...what happened to the idea that my Dad, Mom, and I CAN'T do stairs...as it is my knee KILLS me. By the end of the night my knee hurts so bad that it hurts to go down stairs. For the time being I'm going to remind myself that my parents are crazy...I think that's about all I can say to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment