Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pain...

This weekend was pretty good...Saturday we got another Basset puppy and named him Elvis. He's adorable, funny, and smart. We just love him. Trixie is already pretty good with him, although she is a little green eyed monster...she's been a brat today, escaped out of the house (for the 1st time) and took off, she stole dog treats off the table, and she doesn't want to share her toys (her and Elvis played tug-of-war, it was so cute)...but other than that she likes to play with him.







I also worked Saturday, for the first time in a month, and it was nice. Its kind of depressing when I say that going to work was a nice break away from home and doing homework. Its only going to be the beginning of spring and then summer.

Other than that, I'm in pain and kind of feel blah, and I DON'T LIKE IT. I never like it when I hurt, but this kind of pain could have been prevented. I turned paperwork into my doctor almost 3 WEEKS AGO. I need her to fill it out for me to send to the prescription company so I can continue getting my Lyrica for free. 3 WEEKS AGO when I turned in my paperwork to her, I had 2 WEEKS left of my Lyrica, which was plenty had she returned my paperwork that week and I got it sent in. But NO, its 3 weeks later, I still don't have my paperwork filled out, and I'm OUT of Lyrica. So now, I'm in more pain than usual. I was sitting upstairs, watching TV, when all a sudden my knee feels like I was just rolled out of surgery...I HATE THAT...ok yes, thats been happening more lately anyways, but now my whole body hurts more...for example, my ankle is killing me, my back hurts, my neck hurts...EVERYTHING HURTS...I've learned to deal with my pain, and Lyrica makes it easier for me to do so, but without it I'm a mess...and I'm supposed to be working on homework, but I can't concentrate because of the pain. Its ridiculous...she better have that paperwork filled out this week, or she won't be happy with what I have to say to her. Here's to hoping for a better week and less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment