Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New...

Ok, so whats new here...

Got my tax return and since I can't spoil myself the rest of the year, I did my annual spoiling and bought some toys. I got an XBox 360, IPod, etc. I also bought a ticket to Texas for June and I CAN'T WAIT.

My Mom and I have been working with some friends on getting Steven Van Kammen's Benefit dinner together. I'm happy to say that things are starting to work to our advantage. Good news...Coca Cola and 7UP donated pop for the dinner, Frito Lay is probably going to be donating chips, we've already got an anonymous donation for Steven, and people are working very hard on more details. Thank you to everyone doing so.

Other than that, I'm trying to hold on to my crazy life with both hands. It isn't always easy...more of it isnt...but I'm working through it. Stuff like school, homework, jobs, family...I can deal with...now they just need a cure for Fibromyalgia and I'll be a much happier person.

2 comments:

  1. A little spoiling does the soul some good! It sounds like life is crazy for you! I'm excited for Steven's dinner. I'm glad to hear people have been so generous. That is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just discovered your blog. LOL! I added it as a link on mine. Jennarackham.blogspot.com is where I'm at. I've had a different blog for years but I like the ease of this location better. Hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete