Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

In a couple years, after I finish my Associate's degree, I plan on moving back to Lansing. Around the same time, Amanda will be graduating from high school and is planning to move back to Lansing as well, to attend MSU. So my Mom and I have been talking about how once Amanda and I leave, there isn't going to be a whole lot keeping the rest of the family in the Muskegon area. My Mom only has one really good friend in this area, we never see my Dad's family, and we miss all our friends from the Lansing area. Plus, once Amanda and I are gone, my Mom is stuck here, without a support system to help her out with Dad, Rion, and Kristina. So I think we have a 2 year plan (maybe 4 years). This involves the entire family moving back to Lansing and getting a somewhat new start. I'm still thinking about moving to Tennessee though...but it would be in about 5-6 years. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment